lunes, 26 de octubre de 2020

Post #2: Why did I choose my career?

I remember that when I was a child I used to play with my brother most of the time. We had a lot of toys, and the cash register was my favorite at that time. So, I always wanted to become a cashier when I grew up. That was my dream job and It's funny because when I was 18 years old I finally got to be a cashier for a Kayser store and I enjoyed very much. But, in the end I knew that my dream job couldn't give me a good life, because the salaries in Chile are pretty low and It's not enough to survive. 

Later, when I finally decided what I wanted to do, learning English was the first option, and I found a career which included many languages such as Japanese and Portuguese and It was pretty cool. I learned so much about linguistics and translation and other things. But learning certain level of Japanese was the most beautiful experience because I really love anime and the Japanese culture. However, I couldn't keep studying that career, because the academic load was quite high. At that time, I had a lot of personal problems which forced me to quit my studies but I think It was the best decision I could make. 

In the end, I took a rest for a few months, until I decided to study again. And I chose my second option: Pre-school Teaching. I have always been interested in education, and the last years I figured out that education of children is very important for our society. And personally I would like to teach an protect all children in situation of vulnerability. 

For the moment, I'm feeling very well studying Pre-school Teaching, I think It's a fantastic career. And this is the kind of job that I would like to have when I finally can graduate. 

Thank you for reading my posts. Take care 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post #5: My best friend

I usually thought that having a lot of friends was amazing. But, in the end I realized that not all the people you think you know are good. ...